This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for fashionpixels.fr. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We can use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We use « cookies » on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Our cookies fall into three categories:
- Strictly necessary – required for the website to display and work correctly
- Statistics – help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|Typekit / Font Awesome||Strictly Necessary||__utma __utmz _ga _gid||Used to check that an online font service is working correctly and being used compliantly.||End of browsing session|
|Analytics (Google)||Statistics||_ga _gat _gid _dc_gtm_||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. Read Google’s overview of privacy and safeguarding data||24 months|
You can also parametrize your browser to accept or refuse individual cookies before their installation. You can also regularly delete the cookies of your terminal via your browser. Do not forget to parametrize all the browsers of your various terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers).
The configuration of every browser is different, you will find below the main configuration help sites according to your browser:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-EN/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_EN&locale=en_EN
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
The main configuration help sites according to your smartphone:
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en&oco=1
- Blackberry: http://help.blackberry.com/en/blackberry-q10/10.3.1/help/mwa1334238823957.html
- Windows Phone: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-EN/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
The recording of a cookie in your terminal is essentially subordinated to your will, which you can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices which are offered to you by your browser software.
Editor’s opposition modules
You can also choose to deactivate Google Analytics’ cookies, directly by going to the following page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Changes to our cookies policy
We keep our cookies policy under regular review and we will provide any updates on this web page.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for « https » at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only staff who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information, with your approval. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This policy was last updated on 23/07/2018.